Always Around

Yesterday I didn’t have the chance to write a post about Reina since she was assigned to Dec. 6. Today, it’s Patrick’s turn, so I decided that I might as well do a double dosage post. Anyway, the two have something in common: they are the ones I know I can trust no matter what. šŸ™‚

First off, Reina Adriano. She’s my so-called twin, but then that was probably due to only two reasons: we both wear glasses and we both just love anime. I don’t get to talk to her that often, but when I do it’s always those deep thoughts and “bangag” moments after every deep conversation. Reina… she’s one of those people I have the tendency to rant to. She’s my sound board in a way and I really appreciate her for that; I mean this is considering that the moment Is tart ranting, I can’t see to stop. It’s surprising she hasn’t strayed away from me or hasn’t been bothered by how I rant.

I’m really happy for her considering that she now has a prom date as compared to me, who is about 99.9% sure about not getting a prom date. I hope that her prom day will be eventful and that she’ll still be happy even though there might be a possibility that I won’t go, but that’s just me being kj or really lazy.

The person in the picture above is too awesome to be explained in just words. You have to see the awesomeness to believe it. The one and only Patrick Andaya will have a high chance of being my soulmate. Three years being classmates with each other and it makes me wonder how we haven’t been separated yet considering we’re kind of the best of friends. I remember stating at around 2nd year that if I continued on being classmates with him, I’d never get an Andaya teacher. Luckily, I passed the Food Science test and I got his mom as a teacher; now I don’t have to worry about never getting an Andaya teacher.

He’s probably that person who has noticed how I’ve changed in about 3 school years or maybe not change but rather knows whether my presence is there or not. Unlike Reina, he isn’t my sound board, but rather someone to tell bits of information to and he’d find so random comment that just happens to make me smile. I think that’s a skill of his– making people smile.

In the same light, in 3 years, I’ve seen how he’s changed. He isn’t as lazy as he was in 1st year and knows some sense of responsibility now. I have no idea how he became more responsible in the span of 3 years, but it’s a good change. I’ve also seen how fail his love life is, but I seriously don’t want to go into details about it.

All in all, Reina and Patrick are 2 out of 3 of the important friends in my high school life. Who’s the 3rd? You guys probably know who, but the day of that person’s special post is way far away from these dates. It’s best to expect around the last few days of year 2010.

Advertisements

2 Comments

  1. thanks for the heartwarming blog thea. it really cheered me up. šŸ™‚

    * from your 99.9% probability of having no promdate, i’d take that 0.1% as a lucky chance. šŸ˜›

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s